High Integration of Research Monographs in the European Open Science infrastructure
Standard Identifiers: So as to allow cross-linking and facilitate information retrieval, all the platforms will implement identifiers for Documents (DOI), authors (ORCID) and funders (Funder registry).
Certification service: A dedicated service will deliver certificates to the publishers based on their peer-reviewing procedure and the open license used.
Interacting: An online annotation application will allow for scientific exchanges between users and authors.
Discovering: A named entity recognition and disambiguation tool will improve the indexing and facilitate the discovery of new contents.
Measuring: Usage metrics will be standardized on all the platforms and enhanced by adding measures of downloads, citations and alternative metrics.
- HIRMEOS Explanatory Video To learn more about the goals and implementations of the HIRMEOS project, you can now watch the animation video realized for us by Neue Big, a creative studio focused on textual/visual narratives and explanatory formats, in collaboration
- Did you miss our Webinar on Entities Extraction for Open Access Monographs? Here you can find here the video with the presentations : http://www.hirmeos.eu/blog/webinars-presentations/
- Newsletter Nr. 4 February 2018 –> HIRMEOS Newsletter Nr. 4 Welcome to the fourth edition of the HIRMEOS newsletter. The HIRMEOS newsletter keeps you updated about developments in the project High Integration of Research Monographs in the European Open Science
- Validation of the NERD Services The platforms involved in the project have completed the integration of entity-fishing (NERD – Named Entities Recognition and Disambiguation) services. Several applications have been successfully tested on the platforms and over the coming months they
- Enhancing Publishing Platforms: Entities Extraction for Open Access Monographs Date and Time: Monday, 05.03.2018, 14:00 – 15:00 (CET) (Click here to register) DESCRIPTION The webinar is dedicated to one of the services integrated by HIRMEOS on the