HIRMEOS - High Integration of Research Monographs in the European Open Science infrastructure
HIRMEOS Workshops on Annotation and Metrics for OA Monographs
10-11 Jan 2019, Paris
Standard Identifiers: So as to allow cross-linking and facilitate information retrieval, all the platforms will implement identifiers for Documents (DOI), authors (ORCID) and funders (Funder registry).
Certification service: A dedicated service will deliver certificates to the publishers based on their peer-reviewing procedure and the open license used.
Interacting: An online annotation application will allow for scientific exchanges between users and authors.
Discovering: A named entity recognition and disambiguation tool will improve the indexing and facilitate the discovery of new contents.
Measuring: Usage metrics will be standardized on all the platforms and enhanced by adding measures of downloads, citations and alternative metrics.
- Newsletter Nr. 6 – November 2018 Click here to read our Newsletter! Dear readers, Welcome to the sixth edition of the HIRMEOS newsletter. The newsletter keeps you updated on developments in the project High Integration of Research Monographs in the
- Göttingen University Press Platform now supports Annotation via Hypothes.is Within the HIRMEOS project, Göttingen University Press aims to add on its platform new services that allow for deeper interaction with Open Access monographs. The University Press is pleased to announce
- HIRMEOS WORKSHOPS ON ANNOTATION AND METRICS FOR OPEN ACCESS MONOGRAPHS The HIRMEOS project organizes two workshops on 10th and 11th January 2019 at INRIA in Paris: Why does Open Annotation matter? (10th Jan, 10:30-17:30) Metrics and Altmetrics for Open Access
- Report Entity-fishing for Scholarly Publishing: Challenges and Recommendations Andrea Bertino, Luca Foppiano and Javier Arias, Aysa Ekanger, Klaus Thoden On 4th September 2018 the Göttingen State and University Library, with the support of the Max Weber Stiftung, organised the
- AEUP Workshop with Métopes: From Text to Structured Edition – Producing XML-TEI Content AEUP, in cooperation with the projects Métopes and HIRMEOS, organizes the workshop From Text to Structured Edition – Producing XML-TEI Content, from 11 to 13 December