HIRMEOS - High Integration of Research Monographs in the European Open Science infrastructure
Standard Identifiers: So as to allow cross-linking and facilitate information retrieval, all the platforms will implement identifiers for Documents (DOI), authors (ORCID) and funders (Funder registry).
Certification service: A dedicated service will deliver certificates to the publishers based on their peer-reviewing procedure and the open license used.
Interacting: An online annotation application will allow for scientific exchanges between users and authors.
Discovering: A named entity recognition and disambiguation tool will improve the indexing and facilitate the discovery of new contents.
Measuring: Usage metrics will be standardized on all the platforms and enhanced by adding measures of downloads, citations and alternative metrics.
- In the resource section of our website you can find the record of the HIRMEOS webinar about the Peer-Review Certification System for Open Acces Books with presentations by Pierre Mounier, Samuel Moore and Isabella Meinecke. HERE: https://www.hirmeos.eu/hirmeos-webinar-a-peer-review-certification-system-for-open-access-books/
- Online our fact sheet with some of the activities tested in the course of the HIRMEOS project using the hypothes.is annotation tool on digital monographs! –> https://www.hirmeos.eu/fact-sheets/ And if you would like to know more about it, you can read
- Online the presentations by Pierre Mounier (EHESS), From open access as a movement to open science as a policy (and why it is a challenge for us) ” and Andrea Bertino (SUB Göttingen), Festina lente – Developments and Mission of
- All the presentations of the last HIRMEOS workshop are now online on our website. Thanks to the participants for sharing them!
- When & Where: Monday, June 24, 2019, from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM (CEST) The webinar is aimed at presenting the peer-review certification service developed in the course of the HIRMEOS project. Peer-review has a critical importance in scholarly communication, but